Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sophia Bush at my work place



ok this is a late entry, but since I've been blogging & blabbing the whole day I might as well name drop right? So I saw Sophia Bush a few weeks ago at the place where I work. A lot of celebrities visit my work place such as Eva Mendez, Kirsten Dunst, and many more. I didn't even know who Sophia was until one of my co-workers mentioned what show she was in. I was totally stunned... but NOT by who she is... my jaw just dropped of how weirded out I was of how I am so not caught up in today's society. I do not even listen to the latest popular music. I have no idea who the hell the Jonas Brother's are, (please don't hate me. I just found out who they were last year). Who is Taylor Swift? Seriously, I had no clue after two months ago. I feel like I am losing my youth! I need to catch up and actually start listening to the radio on my way to work, watch T.V, or read the latest gossip forums while I am at home. I did not know that when I started working that I would space out two years of the entertainment industry. IMAGINE THAT! I use to laugh at this one kid who sat next to me during middle school because he did not know who Britney Spears was. Now, I feel like that kid. I know I should not even make a big deal about this. My life does not revolve around them. I just want to know for my own sake and sanity who these people are.
p.s plus i'm going to work on a new video soon! I am going to show you guys how to get that sexy hair by teasing! Hopefully i'll be able to make it tomorrow.

No comments: