Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spa, Shopping, Facial

EDITED: APRIL 19
hey guys! well I have to update this since I said I was going to. I actually typed up a lot for this post when I posted it, but there was something wrong with this site and it deleted the whole freaking thing. So it took me a while to update because it made me lazy! So my cc-workers and I went to Burke Williams Spa. I got a special spa facial or something like that. Ahhh i loveeee it. I love the sauna, the steam room, the service, everything about! It's nice to go there if you feel like spoiling your self. My skin felt so smooth afterwards. After that we dressed up in their vanity room. It was so cute! We went shopping and ate out at Cheese Cake Factory after wards. ahh i spent so much money! Last month and this month! ahhh. I need to start saving again. But I really want this luis vuiton or chanel bag! argh It cost almost $2000. I'm still thinking if I should get it or not. My bf said he'll get it for me at the end of the year but I want to buy it with my own money right now! lol




















No comments: